My Fitness Buddy is a health and fitness app, currently in development and owned by Kevin O’Sullivan, Performance Tracking Solutions.
Kevin needed a combination of websites for his new fitness app, My Fitness Buddy. This included a public-facing brochure website as well as a working demo site to show to investors.
- The product was in active development so the initial project goals were not clearly defined.
- The online presence needed to clearly demonstrate the benefits of the system to potential investors, without giving away too much information to competitors.
- The app did not have a finalised logo or branding elements.
- Consulted on the user experience and visual design of early prototypes of the mobile app.
- Worked with Kevin to develop a brand for the app and applied this brand and voice consistently to the content and visual design of the site.
- Workshopped areas for growing the business beyond the initial launch and planned a website that would allow for future expansion.
- Planned strategic product offerings and marketing campaigns for health and fitness services.
- Created a fully functional e-commerce shop as a proof of concept for investor demos.
- Planned and implemented lead capture via a newsletter signup form.